On behalf of our client, a tier 1 rail contractor, I am looking for a Document Controller based in a busy project office in Euston, London.
This is a contract position.
Main duties are to administer and maintain the technical project documentation.
Key points of role:
* Administrates and maintains the documentation and provides parts of it upon request.
* Ensures correct versioning and revisioning by suitable methods.
* Assigns and manages document numbers.
* Manages, distributes and documents feedback, responses and incoming documents (from suppliers, installation site, customers or other third parties).
* May check documents on formal aspects.
* May record and if required track the mailing and distribution of the documentation.
I am looking for an experienced Document Controller, experience of a busy Engineering Construction projects is essential.
For more information and to apply please make contact at the details attached.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants