Trovate Milliai di Lavori in Costruzione in tutto il Mondo
اللّغة 语言 言語 Sprache Language Idioma Langue Язык

Quantity Surveyor - Social Housing

Pubblicita' Inserita:
20/Giu/19
Luogo:
Middlesbrough, Yorkshire, Regno Unito
Salario (aprx):
£35 - £35,000 per Annum
Tipo di Lavoro:
Permanente
Experienza:
Non Specificato
Utente di Pubblicita:
Partner Recruiter
Riferimento:
723337937
Descrizione Completa:
Quantity Surveyor - Social Housing

Linear are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor for a National Contractor who have been successful in winning a position on a 10-year framework for a Social Housing Provider in the North East.

Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager at Head Office you will spend 80% of your week in the Regional Office in Teesside and the other 20% on site.

You will be experienced in working on Social Housing schemes, working to a schedule of rates, raising orders, valuations, client budgets, payment of subcontractors.

This is an exciting position for someone to join a business who are going through a steady period of growth in the North with a strong pipeline of work already secured.

For more information contact Jaime Smith at Linear Recruitment on (phone number removed)