Our Client: Award winning multi discipline property and construction consultancy with offices throughout the UK.
Projects: Large Residential, Industrial and Commercial
Typical Project Values: £30million plus
Company Headcount: 350 - 500
Requirements of the Chartered Building Surveyor:
* MRICS qualified
* Experience gained within a practice or client organisation
* Carrying out building, condition and measured surveys
* Analysing and reporting on building defects
* Preparing schedules of dilapidations
* Preparing notices, schedules of condition and party wall awards
* Advise on planning applications, appeals, boundary disputes, government grants, conducting arbitrations and acting as an expert witness
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, car allowance, 5% pension, life assurance, healthcare and good work life balance.
What happens next: Click apply today and our dedicated Surveying recruiter, Kevin Rose, will contact you to discuss the details of this opportunity in more depth