SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER
A highly reputable consultancy in the west midlands are looking to further strengthen their team by hiring an experienced Civil Engineer to help lead their exciting project profile.
As Infrastructure Engineer your duties will include preparing drawings & designs using the appropriate software, negotiating with authorities on the design for adoptable works (S104, S38 & S278), assist in the issue of project documents and work closely with other members of the infrastructure team to ensure projects are delivered to tight deadlines.
Requirements of the Civil Engineer:
A HNC or degree in Civil Engineering,
• Strong ambition to become a Chartered Civil Engineer,
• A minimum of 2 years' experience as a Civil Engineer working on highways & drainage design,
• Experience working on residential developments (highly advantageous),
• Experience in highways design, ground modelling & drainage design (including sustainable drainage),
• Working knowledge of a range of design software including AutoCAD, PDS & Microdrainage / WinDes,
• Civil 3D experience (advantageous),
• Experience producing & preparing Flood Risk Assessments (advantageous),
• Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
If you are an ambitious Civil Engineer, we want to talk to you! Please contact Kal Kaur at IvyBee Consulting on (phone number removed) for further details on this fantastic new role