Job Title: Commercial Manager
Job ID: (phone number removed)
Working for a leading Facilities Management company, as a Commercial Manager you will be responsible for leading the commercial function across a contract in the education sector.
The role is covering sites mainly in Sheffield, with others in Doncaster, Derby, Croydon, Barnet and Newport. The value of these contracts are circa £10 million per annum and you will line manage a team of 4 QS'.
* Ensure the timely provision of accurate commercial reports and data to the business.
* Provide input and assist Divisional and Winning work teams to develop proposals to secure new opportunities
* Develop an understanding of the wider finance and property issues that may affect the Facilities business.
* Identify, manage, reduce and drive out unnecessary costs and inefficient activities
* Work with supply chain to promote and measure continuous improvement in terms of cost, quality and learning of all parties
* Early identification of business risks in projects and ensuring that risk management, risk registers and contingency are in place to manage a minimise risk
* Ensuring that all materials and suppliers are procured in an efficient manner with capable organisations in accordance with the procurement policy and procedures and ensure appropriate records are kept.
* Identify and develop the maximum potential of the commercial team
* Have a full understanding of TUPE and pension regulations and their impact on our business.
- Degree or similar in commercial management/quantity surveying
- MRICS membership or similar
- Highly experienced in commercial management roles, ideally with PFI experience.
On offer is a competitive salary up to £60k per annum plus company car plus other benefits.
If you are interested please send your CV by applying online.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website