My client is now in need for an experienced HVAC Engineer to join the company and cover a newly won, known major UK retailer contract. The successful Engineer will be responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance duties across a range of different complex HVAC systems within a retail environment.
You will have at least 5-year experience as a HVAC Engineer in the field who is proficient in the following areas:
* Carrying out PPM's within agreed timescales
* Quality work of repairs and maintenance across a range of commercial gas equipment
* Working experience of carrying out PPM duties within a retail/ supermarket environment
* Maintain high levels of Health and Safety
* Working on a standby rota every 1 in 4 weeks
* Commercial gas qualifications/ certs in date- COCN1, CIGA1 AND CNWAT are essential, others are advantageous
* F Gas qualified
* Hold a 17th/ 18th Edition certification
If you are looking for a new challenge this year, the next step in your career and to work for an exciting, global organisation then we are keen to hear from you.
In return our client is offering a salary of £35-£37K depending on experience + company vehicle + company benefits.
Please apply with your current CV or call Chloe to discuss in depth