We are looking for an experienced residential Senior Site Manager for a new project starting in the Ely area, the site consists of CIRCA 120 traditional build units and you will be tasked with the delivery of the site from groundworks through to completion.
Our client are a recognised and award winning residential developer who operate throughout East Anglia. Due to a number of new sites due to start they are looking to recruit an experienced residential Site Managers to join the team. Ideally they are looking for managers that have achieved NHBC award winning sites or who have been shortlisted, failing that managers who have shown stability throughout their career and managing sites from groundworks through to completion.
* Relevant qualifications in the Construction industry
* Experience in a site management role and expert knowledge of the residential new build industry
* Problem solving, technical and analytical skills to support the implementation of organisational policies, procedures and programs and project engineering operations.
* Written and verbal communication skills, decision making, manage expectations, influence and build relationships with key stakeholders and the ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation.
* Duties & accountabilities:
* Review and drive the project delivery within a timely manner ensure the maximum outcomes for the client and contractor.
* Ensure quality is at a consistently high level and pro-actively identify issues.
* Accountable for costs and controls across multiple phases of the project and for the implementation and compliance with all safety requirements across staff, contractors and work practices ensuring appropriate records are maintained and required reports are available.
* Be able to recognise, reward and celebrate safe behaviours and practices.
* CSCS card holder / SMSTS qualification / Expert knowledge of construction industry
* Minimum of 5 years' experience of a lead role in the delivery of new build residential projects
* Demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively and lead the construction delivery team and construction workforce, adapting and changing to suit changes in project needs or new challenges
* Demonstrate an ability to ensure delivery of work packages