Natural Resources are urgently seeking to recruit a GENERAL MANAGER, Operations who will be based in the Gulf on a residential contract – location to be advised. The client is seeking someone who has held positions such as Senior Project Manager, Project Director operations for major Construction Companies , this not a business development position.
• Holding an Engineering Degree , with outstanding notes
• MBA from a Qualified university will be a plus;
• Sound experience in the role in multinational companies, operating in the construction field, Oil and Gas , and Civil projects
• Experience of 8-10 years in the role of General Manager and at least 25 years of experience within industrial construction projects
• Sound experience in construction works for MEGA Projects, and value over one billion dollar.
• Excellent background on the techniques related to engineering construction, contracts and commercial for high complexity projects.
• Excellent communication, managerial and organizational skills
• Motivated, determined, mature, problem solver, highly proactive; resilient, business-minded, team leader;
• Strong ethics, full respect for hierarchies; motivated, mature;
• Attitude to be focused on goals, in short times, under pressure and in multitasking;
• PC literate (MS Office, and specifically Excel);
• Fluent in English written and spoken;
If you wish to be considered/submitted for this position, please send a detailed updated CV/Resume in microsoft word format